Ai Hinatsuru with Fire Wave (Mega Man Xtreme Crossover) Part 2
In this crossover scenario on the PlayStation 4, Ai Hinatsuru enters the Central Computer stage. She uses her Shogi-honed intuition to navigate the security grid. [Stage Start: Central Computer] Ai Hinatsuru: "Target confirmed... the Central Computer. This security layout looks just like an 'Anaguma' defense. It’s tight, but I see the opening!" System Voice: Warning. Security level: Maximum. Barrier Attackers and Barite Lastars detected ahead. Ai Hinatsuru: "I won't let them catch me in the searchlights. If a Blecker or Sky Claw drops down, I’ll just have to burn a path through!" [Equipping Fire Wave] Ai Hinatsuru: "Master Yaichi told me to stay calm... but sometimes you just need to play an aggressive hand. Fire Wave, standby! " In this crossover on PlayStation 4, Ai Hinatsuru uses the ground-crawling flames of the Fire Wave to dismantle the security forces of the Central...

댓글
댓글 쓰기